Ripping a Song from a DVD Move?

There’s a song I want at the begining of a movie I own on DVD. How do I go about ripping the song (and just the song, no video) to .WAV (or comparable format, i.e. CD quality)?

TIA>
g.

The simplest way is to just record it in real time. You can use any recorder to do this, Wave Editor in Nero will record as well.

Hmm maybe not, I’ve seen programs available for download intended for ripping songs from movies. Search for it in like cnet, zdnet, or google.

Originally posted by dfourthhorseman
Hmm maybe not, I’ve seen programs available for download intended for ripping songs from movies. Search for it in like cnet, zdnet, or google.
Yeah, I found a few, but so far I haven’t figured them out.:slight_smile:

I think I figured it out now, thanks guys…

Originally posted by glc650

There’s a song I want at the begining of a movie I own on DVD. How do I go about ripping the song (and just the song, no video) to .WAV (or comparable format, i.e. CD quality)?
TIA>
g.

Check this out

Hmm…I discovered this by mistake, If you play around with Cool Edit, You can rip the audio out of stuff. I used it on this learning cd I have. It had video and audio, But now there is one big huge mp3 on cd that I can listen when I driving places.