Ripper Pro sleeps when in background

If my screen saver comes on, Ripper Pro goes to sleep only to awaken when I log back in. This is annoying when I want to rip something overnight. Is there something to prevent this?

TIm.

Hi there Tim,
Sorry to hear that you’ve got problems when my Windows10 automatically turned to the hibernated mode, not only my WinX DVD Ripper pro stopped working but all apps + services running in the background are temporarily “dead” even with my Wifi connection.

Explanation of “Hibernate mode”
Hibernate mode is very similar to sleep, but instead of saving your open documents and running applications to your RAM, it saves them to your hard disk. This allows your computer to turn off entirely, which means once your computer is in Hibernate mode, it uses zero power. Once the computer is powered back on, it will resume everything where you left off. It just takes a bit longer to resume than sleep mode does (though with an SSD, the difference isn’t as noticeable as it is with traditional hard drives).

As we talk about the WinX DVD ripper, hence the Rip process will need to take the majority of your compute resource (both CPU, GPU and RAM) so undoubtedly the Windows Hibernate mode will try to terminate the process for energy saving (to sleep)

So I would suggest you to turn off the “Sleep mode” in the Windows setting menu: click the windows icon on the left corner of your screen — “setting” — “system” — “power & sleep” and choose “Never” for sleep mode.
And the computer will never turn to sleep mode and the process of DVD ripping will not be interrupted. you may turn on the computer screen when you sleep.

Thank you for reaching us, your support is important to us.

Monica
Digiarty