Ripit4Me

vbimport

I have a question maybe one of you can help me with. I had to update my Ripit4me program and it takes, DVDDecryter and obviously it is no longer available. So does that mean that Ripit4me is also Dead? If not what can I use as a replacement?

Thank you

Jan

[quote=Free.Smiling;2108624]I have a question maybe one of you can help me with. I had to update my Ripit4me program and it takes, DVDDecryter and obviously it is no longer available. So does that mean that Ripit4me is also Dead? If not what can I use as a replacement?

Thank you

Jan[/quote]
You can buy AnyDVD and CloneDVD or you can buy DVD Fab Platnium, they all have free trial so please try them before you buy them.

Advice above is solid, because all programs mentioned are updated regularly. RipIt4Me, Dvd Decrypter & Dvd Shrink are all still available, you just have to use your friend Google. Be careful as far as Dvd Shrink is concerned, just remember it’s a free program.

Its candle was pinched out long ago, but its legend never will.

If your originals are region 1, you will still be able to rip 99.9% of them. Other regions can be problematic.

Kindest Regards