RipIt4Me

I have Windows XP and I just installed a DVD-R drive in my Dimension 3000. I have been trying to use RipIt4Me to burn the dvd Roll Bounce. I have downloaded all the nescecery software to use RipIt4Me but whenever I try to use the software the program stalls and I get the following message:

RipIt4Me has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

I have retried this many times but every single time I get the same message. I have even tried restarting the computer. Can anyone tell me what is wrong?

Does anyone know what to do?

Could you post a screenshot of the error and also of the RipIt4Me preferences window?

I do not know how to do screen shots.

Press the button “PrtScrn” of your keyboard, and then open a graphic software like paint shop pro, photoshop, or anything you like. Also the standard MS Paint is very good for this.

Press CTRL + V after opening the graphic software, and crop the image so it will contain only the error message. Finally save as PNG and attach the pic here.

In the settings, are DVD Decrypter, DVD Shrink and FixVTS located in the correct paths?

In settings you can change path if folders are not the right one

Did you “install” DVD Decrypter, DVD Shrink and FixVTS before you ran RI4M? And as already pointed, out are the paths to them set in RI4M?

yes the paths are correct. Will microsoft picture manager work?

Anything that will take the printscreen and be accepted as an attachment will work.

You just a DVD-R drive, what make and model number is the burner?. Can windows explorer access the DVD in the drive? Have you burned anything with it with the program that came with the burner if a program came with it?