Ripit4me-What's Going on?

Tried several times to access the site and it seems to be down.

Any light on this?

The site has been shut down. All references to it at it’s main forum site have been removed.

wow they didn’t last long

Remember, it is April Fools Day already in some time zones :slight_smile:

And ya know people associated with this program might be crazy and have a great sense of humor because it’s a great program and it’s ffrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :smiley:

But I guess we’ll have to wait and see.

From what I read over at Digital Digest its over for Ripit4me. They have deleted their sub-forum and are very tight lipped. The Offical Webpage is down and I think the days of Ripit4me are over. Just my opinion.:sad:

I agree. Deleted forums can always be restored from a backup if this is a prank. I’d wait til we get concrete evidence, or at least wait til April 2nd before writing the program off completely. :wink:

Yep we shall see.

My neighbor was just asking me about something to back up his original movies. He has 2 under 5 yr olds. I told him about R4Me just 2 days ago :bigsmile:

If this is an April Fools joke they just hurt their own program. I don’t think this is the case. I think the program is done for. Maybe they got me on an April Fools joke but I am not thinking so.:disagree:

I’m kinda leaning towards your thinking Alan but i have that well maybe not going on too.

Yeah, I know what you’re saying :iagree:…but I guess the logical part of me says wait and see. :slight_smile:

If it is an April Fools Day joke they can’t PO any paying customers because there ain’t none. :smiley:

And I think a sense of humor is great, if it is indeed a joke! I’ve had April Fools jokes played on me by people you would never suspect would do it.

If it ain’t an April Fools joke then it’s been a helluva 9 month ride!!!

I’m hoping it is a Fools joke. I hate recommending programs and then be out of business 2 days later. Read my above post if you don’t understand.

I understood it :smiley: I’m just thinking the opposite that it is an April Fools joke and then maybe not.

Time will tell, I just hope I’m right, If I’m wrong then I’ll :sad: then :Z then :sad: some more :smiley:

Sorry i meant that for anyone that didn’t. :cool:

Remember this one

http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/April-Fool-CD-Freaks-forced-to-cooperate-with-legal-authorities.html

And CDF is still a thriving and mucho visited place :smiley:

Yea I remember but we didn’t shut down the Website LOL.:wink:

The lack of references to it at Digital-Digest make me think it’s over…Tried other sites for it with no luck.

Damn that’s a good one, I missed that (before my time) :bigsmile:

I remember that but i was not a registered member then. I was a lurker for a year or so.