Ripit4Me sucessfully rip these NEW titles

vbimport

Ripit4me decrypts movie Crank.
I mention it because several users of another program are experiencing problems with this movie.
Ri4m can be gotten here free:
http://www.ripit4me.org/download.html

Be patient, as there is mucho protection in VTS_01_01

AnyDVD 6.0.1.2(3) works great and you don’t have to be [B]patient[/B] :wink:

1. This thread is about Ripit4me, not Anydvd.
  2. Several users of Anydvd have reported problems with this movie. There is an entire thread devoted to the problems in the Anydvd forum. There would be a more appropriate place for you to post.

Ripit4me decrypts movie The Night Listener.
I mention it because several users of another program are experiencing problems with this movie.
Ri4m can be gotten here free:
http://www.ripit4me.org/download.html

So you [I]start[/I] a thread to tell people that Ripit4me works on a movie when nobody even asked? Not! You posted this non-real thread in the “safety” of the open Copy DVD Movie section for one reason only … to attract conflict (your cuisine of preference) so you could have your own little Gewitter Sturm thread. How you must have [I]enjoyed[/I] discharging your lightning response to rolling56’s post … did you have it already written and ready to paste? Bang, bang! rolling56 is an old and respected member on cdf and I don’t think he needs new-you telling him what is appropriate.

You are one of the most trouble-making, irritating new members I have ever encountered. How old are you? If you are not a child, are you the author of a freeware program or something? Is the fact that slysoft charges a fee for their decryption program the the reason for your contempt?

You thrive on being abrasive in order to get a reaction. Have you always been this way? What do you think is the source of your desire to stir up trouble? … are you bi-polar? Do you feel that you are misunderstood? Do you behave this way in your real day-to-day life or only on forums and boards where you are anonymous and free from retribution?

Whisperer1 wrote…

You are one of the most trouble-making, irritating new members I have ever encountered. How old are you? If you are not a child, are you the author of a freeware program or something? Is the fact that slysoft charges a fee for their decryption program the the reason for your contempt?

Stop blowing your own trumpet…you’re no different!!!

I could not have said it better. I keep wandering who puts out a program for free that does what ripit4me does and does not show anything about who they are? I for one would worry that the program is calling home to someone you do not want it to call home to and telling what movies you are copying.

Tolerance people, Tolerance!!
Let’s stop all this one program is better than another or one can’t mention one program in this forum or not…This is an information sharing and support forum, to help any and all to get the job done and to share some info with one another. Some like one program while others like another, nothing wrong with that!!
In all fairness to jamoskeag, he didn’t mention AnyDVD my name in the first post, only that RipIt4Me was able to rip Crank. Some just took it as an attack on AnyDVD or something. I am an AnyDVD user and am confident in my choice, doesn’t bother me one bit if another got it done with another program, or that they like the other over what I prefer, which is AnyDVD. I have virtually all the other programs as well and tinker with them from time to time and there is nothing wrong with RipIt4Me for those who choose that…that’s their prerogative. It’s also my prerogative to prefer AnyDVD.

Come on people…lets just enjoy sharing with one another and helping those who needs it. :wink: :smiley: :flower:

Whisperer,
FYI, I also started this thread on Ripit4me.
http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=205674
Is it your position that I am not in the correct forum. If so, please let me know which forum you feel is more appropriate, and Ill consider your response.

Well, then you can never use DVDShrink or DVDDecrypter (just to mention two).
Authors of such programs often want to stay anonymous because they could easily end up in jail if they live in the wrong country.

How do you know that it is sending reports back about the movies you process thru the program?

How do you know it’s [B]not?[/B]

If you block the program in your firewall - it will ask you when you start the program to connect. But never when you have done your movie. If you also search your harddisk for new created files - you can’t find any saved information either. If it should try to send that information when you start the program from the latest run you did with the program there shuld be some traces if you analyse the packages it tries to send (or do send if you allow it thru the firewall) - from what I can see - it only checks if your installed version is older than the one on the Ripit4me server.

But samlar must have other information that it do send information of the DVDs you have backed up. Just curious on how he/she was able to establish that fact.

They are in the minority; most Anydvd posters have not experienced issues with the Region 1 version of this disc. Anydvd hadles this movie perfectly fine:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showpost.php?p=1659479&postcount=52

What program would that be? I haven’t read of anyone unable to successfully backup this disc in region 1.

Does a user name in a forum make you known? Maybe some people don’t want the hassle of being sued or harrassed by the system. Ask DVD Jon :iagree:

DVD Shrink was free, DVD Decrypter was free and they still are. DVDFAb Decrypter is free. FixVTS is free and so are some of the powerful editing programs like PgcEdit and Vobblanker to name a couple.

I’m not saying programs that are paid for are not any good and do not work but there is nothing wrong with free programs that work also.

Wondering if it is calling home…Softpedia.com has verified it is free from any spyware, malware or anything else. Submit the latest version and see.

McAfee lists the ripit4me website as safe and the site doesn’t ask for any info to download anything. Granted any website you go to gets your IP address just like this one and any other site anybody visits.

jamoskeag3,
I appologize for my posting to you above. I get it now.
http://club.cdfreaks.com/showpost.php?p=1659523&postcount=33

Best regards,
Whisperer

The above link in your post does not work, at least for me.

I hope your realize that it took a great deal of self control not to respond in kind to your post #5 in this thread.

The above link does not work because I merged the two threads, it does not make any sense to have a thread for every movie that can be backed up. I renamed this thread for both movie that are being discussed.

I tried ripit4me 1.6.4.0 on Crank R-1 Widescreen with ripping mode ISO (1-click) with my PX-712A.

How long we need to wait? DVD Decrypter “hangs” on VTS_01_1.VOB for more than 8 minutes at Complete 4%, Read Rate 0 KB/s (0.0x).

I stopped it, does not work as you said.

Using “another program” with DVD Decrypter it ripped full disc (ISO mode) in 11 mins on the same drive.