RipIt4Me Freezes after processing

Not sure if it is related, but I did a firmware upgrade on my motherboard and now RIPIT4ME freezes (doesn’t respond) after passing things off to DVD-SHRINK. All of the files are created, DVD-SHRINK runs fine, but RIPIT4ME is braindead. The screen is white and if you hover over it, it gives you the “busy” icon but it is locked up. Can only clear it with a reboot.

There is nothing in the log file to show what “broke” it.

This is a new E6750 with Intel mobo. 4GB RAM. The BIOS upgrade knocked useable RAM down from 3.5GB to 3.25GB…wasn’t happy to see that. Also, running RAID1.

What has broke RIPIT4ME? Has always worked well?

Thanks

This would be the infamous DVD X Protect a new encryption I bet. However this is just a guess as you never stated the title(s) in question.

Nope…this is happening with EVERY DVD I backup… It has happened now 8 or so in a row…this never happened to me before and now it is happening every time… I can actually restart the program and use it while the former itteration is sitting their hung on the desktop.

[quote=vividere;1922573]The BIOS upgrade knocked useable RAM down from 3.5GB to 3.25GB…wasn’t happy to see that. [/quote]Run a MEM testto find out if your memory is damaged.

Starts DVD Shrink up automatic after the ripping is done by RipIt4Me? RipIt4Me should be back from ‘braindead’ as soon as the initial analyze is done in DVD Shrink.

Have you tried deleting and then reinstalling ripit4me.
Also, are you using the last update.