Ripit4me Forum?

vbimport

since ripit4me is becoming a popular program, would it be possible to have it’s own sub-forum ?

it could stop a lot of arguments on other sub forums :flower:

since ripit4me is becoming a popular program, would it be possible to have it’s own sub-forum ?

Totally agree…Go on MODS you all know it makes sense. :bow: :bigsmile:

I don’t think ripit4me is supported here. They have their own site and forum.

I don’t think ripit4me is supported here. They have their own site and forum.

And your point is?..Obviously you didn’t read the OP.

Go to ripit4me forum to discuss it. Makes sense to me.

Go to ripit4me forum to discuss it. Makes sense to me.

A comment like that doesn’t surprise me coming from a Slysoft FANBOY.

i suspect it won’t happen till the author “comes out” to see if it is legal software.

does the author have to [I]come out[/I] to get a sub-forum :confused:

it was more of a user support forum, that a support from the author forum.

it was also to get a lot of bitching off of other forums, EG:, as you don’t see dvdfab getting posted in say, the anydvd forum.

It doesn’t matter to me as i have no control and really don’t care but like i said they already have a forum for people to discuss ripit4me.

well yes cause of legal problems.

it was more of a user support forum, that a support from the author forum.

it was also to get a lot of bitching off of other forums, EG:, as you don’t see dvdfab getting posted in say, the anydvd forum.

well that’s what this part of the forum is for “Club CD Freaks - Knowledge is Power > International Chat: Software related > Copy DVD Movie”.

lol
so true

Originally Posted by rolling56

Sticks and stones chicken Mr. Slysoft Fanboy to you

I think you need a torch to see where you’re going.It must be getting very dark in there.

@Bjproc Sorry for being off topic here. This is your thread.

if it’s a legal problem, OK :slight_smile:

just my opinion :flower:

Legal???

Suppose the author is from a country where it is not llegal?

I have never seen such hatred for a free program that works great and is supported very well. It seems people here can’t stand to see a free program that works well when they have paid for one that they use. I wonder if some ripping programs come with a pack of KoolAid to be mixed and taken on command by the author.

More support is given in the Copy DVD forums for ripping programs by users then the authors anyway.

A good author looks and listens, then updates which happens to most programs without any direct contact with the author but thru forums like these.

:flower:I guess fans of ripit4me aren’t satisfied with having a sticky :rolleyes:

then why is the author hiding for?

I have never seen such hatred for a free program that works great and is supported very well. It seems people here can’t stand to see a free program that works well when they have paid for one that they use. I wonder if some ripping programs come with a pack of KoolAid to be mixed and taken on command by the author.

More support is given in the Copy DVD forums for ripping programs by users then the authors anyway.

A good author looks and listens, then updates which happens to most programs without any direct contact with the author but thru forums like these.
and i don’t think anyone hates the program but they hate the posts going into a named sub-forum.

Actually, Some folks hate certain postings in any forum;, for example, read this thread:
http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=205659

jamoskeag3,
One word comes to mind…jealousy. The fanboys of slysoft can’t stand to
see a Freeware program like RIPIT4ME succeed.

Practice what you post. This one in particular.

I’m done. This is going nowhere but circles. My head don’t spin for no one but the wife :bigsmile: