Version 126.96.36.199 BETA (3 February 2007)
Our first Beta release, to help with the latest annoyances. Please, post and let us know whether this solves your particular problem.
- Returned to a simpler way to check whether the disc is a DVD: look for the VIDEO_TS folder!
- Once more attempted to solve the VISTA PSL import problem. There is now a 1s delay to allow the open dialog to open.
- Fixed the problem that sometimes caused the label of the DVD to not be read and be reported as “NO_LABEL”.
- In the Jump To Menu function, if the target menu was in the title domain, but not a title itself, things could go bad. This is now fixed.
- Fixed a problem that could allow the parsing to occur even though the disc wasn’t ready!
- Fixed problem that could occur when updating (the RipIt4Me app was sometimes locked so you couldn’t overwrite it).