Ripi4me cleanup

vbimport

What is the process used by Ripit4me to clean up the files after DvdDecrypt is done. I would like to incorporate whatever the process is with my DvdDecrypter. T.I.A.

If you are talking about a standalone app, you would look for FixVts.

EDIT: After reading geno888’s post, I checked just to make sure.

FixVts

It uses a software named FixVTS, but if I’m not wrong, it is not more developed (nor available)

:sad: too slow :doh:

yes it was shutdown with ripit4me
in australia lol

those kangaroos were spying for the US again…

[QUOTE=geno888;2098485]It uses a software named FixVTS, but if I’m not wrong, it is not more developed (nor available)

:sad: too slow :doh:[/QUOTE]
I went onto Google, was able to download at Afterdawn.com, is there a way to incorpoate it into Decrypt so it will be a one step deal like Ripitf4me?

no, but its very easy to use
drag and drop really

[QUOTE=GamezR2EZ;2098561]no, but its very easy to use
drag and drop really[/QUOTE]
Thanks, could you tell me where to drag/drop from?

Drag a VOB file from the VIDEO_TS folder into the FiXVts window, then drop.

say yes to the “full cleanup” or full DVD option
it will do the entire thing, and do not worry, all though it edits the files, it doesnt edit the video, so there is no degradation

[QUOTE=beef barley;2098749]Drag a VOB file from the VIDEO_TS folder into the FiXVts window, then drop.[/QUOTE]
I’m not too big on drag and drop, know what it means but have never physically done it, what is the process? I assume you must have the two programs on the same screen.

drag the file to fixVTS
then let go of right-click.

Then use open in the FixVts window & browse to where the VOB file is. To Drag & Drop, left click on file & hold, then drag it to where you want it & let go.

You can set your mouse for different drag and drop settings in mouse properties. Default is left click button and hold > Drag to where ever > let go of left click button and drop. Very easy to do.

Gets a little trickier with a touchpad laptop though. And then again there are settings.

[QUOTE=Bob;2098786]You can set your mouse for different drag and drop settings in mouse properties. Default is left click button and hold > Drag to where ever > let go of left click button and drop. Very easy to do.

Gets a little trickier with a touchpad laptop though. And then again there are settings.[/QUOTE]
Good to hear from you again, you have helped me in the past, my biggest problem, albiet a small one for you gent’s(ess) is I have no idea of where you put what to drag where.

You want to take a look at Post #68, but ask any questions here in this thread, as requested by Post #78.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/dvdfab-5-0-2-2-not-ready-big-league-245636/index3.html

When using ripit4me if fixvts is installed is it not automatically called for use before resorting to dvdshrink? and to be used if dvdshrink can not open the file .

The only rip mode cleanup is not used is ISO Rip. RipIt4Me / Dvd Decrypter / Cleanup / Dvd Shrink, (if ISO Rip not used). If no protection is found initially, RipIt4Me will give you the option of opening the files with Dvd Shrink, but otherwise Dvd Shrink does not come into the equation for cleaning.