Rip Failed

I just tried to make a copy of Gone with the wind, got this error message after the analyis " "Task 1_ Failed Error = 401. Does Fab have any Blu Ray movies it cannot decrypt?

[QUOTE=durkinjt;2478416]I just tried to make a copy of Gone with the wind, got this error message after the analyis " "Task 1_ Failed Error = 401. Does Fab have any Blu Ray movies it cannot decrypt?[/QUOTE]

Hi durkinjt,
Yes there are actually quite a few, haven’t done GWTW,
can you tell me what version you are using ?
and aside for the 401 error, did you notice if there was a reference to a BD +.

Posting the same thing on another forum that has DVDFab forum is considered cross posting

[QUOTE=GJ;2478442]Posting the same thing on another forum that has DVDFab forum is considered cross posting[/QUOTE]
I am not quite sure what you mean here GJ? Can you be a little more specific? Are you speaking of another sub forum here?

So posting the same question on another site is cross posting now?
You can’t be serious…

This thread is getting off topic, please let the Moderators do the Moderating. Thankyou.

I’m not moderating anything…I’m posting an observation…

[QUOTE=durkinjt;2478416]I just tried to make a copy of Gone with the wind, got this error message after the analyis " "Task 1_ Failed Error = 401. Does Fab have any Blu Ray movies it cannot decrypt?[/QUOTE]
Yes it does durkinjt, and please do not hesitate from posting any question you have durkinjt, your input is appreciated. :wink:

[QUOTE=touchdown_1;2478422]Hi durkinjt,
Yes there are actually quite a few, haven’t done GWTW,
can you tell me what version you are using ?
and aside for the 401 error, did you notice if there was a reference to a BD +.[/QUOTE]
Now that you mention it there was a reference to BD+, and I think it was referring to encryption. The version is 6.2.0.5

Well if you are using version 6.2.0.5 then you are probably getting that error because the BD+ decryption is still in beta stages. So you actually need version 6.2.1.5 beta to try this movie. You can download 6.2.1.5 beta from the link below

http://club.myce.com/f116/dvdfab-6-2-1-5-beta-out-december-19-2009-a-306350/

GJ, Thanks It is working.

Glad you got that working durkinjt, :smiley:
sorry for the slow response time, things are a little crazy with the Holidays.

@ pipemanid,
KFAT that was a [B]GREAT[/B] station, I am a PIG fan now.

[QUOTE=touchdown_1;2478646]Glad you got that working durkinjt, :smiley:
sorry for the slow response time, things are a little crazy with the Holidays.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for all the helpful replies. Happy holidays to all.

[QUOTE=touchdown_1;2478648]@ pipemanid,
KFAT that was a [B]GREAT[/B] station[/QUOTE]
It was the best…

[QUOTE=touchdown_1;2478648] I am a PIG fan now.[/QUOTE]
Praise The Lard!!! :smiley:

Apologies for going ‘off topic’…

[QUOTE=pipemanid;2478728]It was the best…

Praise The Lard!!! :smiley:

Apologies for going ‘off topic’…[/QUOTE]

:iagree::iagree::bigsmile: