Rip DVD scenes to another DVD

vbimport

PLEASE HELP.
first, i am not technologically proficient by any means, so i’m looking for step by step instruction and/or software does does the work for me…

i am puting on a conference that utilizes movie clips to emphasize points/ideas.

i am wanting to rip individual scenes (not whole chapters or whole movies) from a bunch of movies (copy-protected, but i bought all the movies and possess them myself) and then burn them onto a single DVD that i would play through a regular DVD player and projector. so i could just click on the clip i need next; like a playlist.

i am cofused by all the lingo of decrypting and encoding and different file formats, which is why i need a very user friendly interface that really does the work for me.

i saw some software called AoA DVD Ripper than can rip down to the timecodes of certain segment/scenes. but i don’t know if it can do the rest (burn it all as an encoded “DVD” or whatever)…

i am needing any and all feedback/suggestions.

i suppose the easiest thing is to rip the scenes to my hard drive and just use my laptop, hooked to the projector and use media player or something to play the scenes straight from there - but i don’t even know how to do that. regardless, i’m going to need sofware that’s capeable of ripping just parts of a movie (copy-protected at that).

i hope this isn’t too stupid…

please disregard this question, i found a more appropriate forum to put it in (newbie). sorry for the duplication!!!