RIP Disney

vbimport

I can’t RIP most Disney DVD’s. When I try it just plays one scene over and over again. Am I doing something wrong or am I just not going to be able to RIP them?

@ Monica, we need you. LOL.:wink:

I found the other Monica thread and was able to do it. Thank you.

@alan,
thanks for your reminding. I’m here now :slight_smile:

@Ribbited,
glad that your problem has been solved. Please leave a message here if there is any other question about our product. I’ll try my best to provide assistance asap.

Thank you for using our software and have a nice day!

Monica

[QUOTE=Ribbited;2776325]I found the other Monica thread and was able to do it. Thank you.[/QUOTE]

Which other thread?

I’m unable to rip Disney still. I’ve tried to rip and do full dvd copy, both fail about 2/3 through the movie. Other movies work fine in general.

Windows 10 Pro, WinX DVD Ripper Platinum 7.5.15.146 (fully licensed), ASUS DRW-BS1T, plenty of RAM/CPU/Disk space.

Can someone point me to [I]the[/I] guide I’m missing?

Disney has had a encryption tech. for a long time. not all RIPers can backup. go on the internet and type RIP Disney. It will show you several different programs that will do it. some have a free trial.

Thanks for replying. I purchased Winx DVD Ripper Platinum in part because it touted the ability to rip Disney DVDs. It seems like others have been able to get it to work. I’m wondering if I’m missing one final piece of the recipe, like a setting or something.

I’ve seen a few guides that use MacX DVD Ripper, does it work better on Macs? I can hobble together a Hackintosh to test it out [I][B]if[/B][/I] it indeed has a higher probability of success.

@Monica5876
Can you point me in the right direction? I believe you’re the official support? I’m looking for some help ripping Disney DVDs.

Seems like DVD to ISO works but it took about 3hrs to do :eek:. Any one have any other suggestions?

@poindexter

sorry to hear that. Regarding the problem you faced, please contact our support team (support@winxdvd.com) with the details. They could do a better analysis and provide accurate assistance to you.

sorry again for the inconvenience caused.

Monica