Rip blu ray

vbimport

help me i can’t rip burn blue ray , i have any dvd and cone dvd 2 on windows 7 with blu ray dvd burner in it i can’t not find a file to store it went you go to dvd video files in brower i can’t find storage. help :doh:

If you have the Blu ray edition of AnyDVD, called AnyDVD HD, ripping blu ray movies is really not very hard. The regular version of AnyDVD, cannot rip Blu ray, but it can be upgraded to the HD edition for a fee.

Start AnyDVD HD. Put your movie in your blu ray drive, and let AnyDVD HD deal with the encryption placed on the movie. That should take just a few seconds. Then right click on the fox icon at the bottom right of the screen. You’ll get several options…the one I use is Rip to Image. This gives you the option of where to put the movie on the hard drive, and produces an ISO file of the movie once everything is finished ripping.

Now, to play the movie, or work with the files in the ISO, mount the ISO image file in Slysoft’s free program called VirtualClone Drive. You should be able to play the movie now with PowerDVD, or Arcsoft TotalMedia Theater. If you want to use free software to playback the movie, you’ll need to find the main movie m2ts file and open it with Media Player Classic HomeCinema.

CloneDVD won’t work with Blu ray. If you want to reduce the size of the movie to fit onto a blank BD disk, or blank dvds, use a free program called BD Rebuilder.

If you want to convert to dvd-video, use the main m2ts file as input into AVStoDVD.

thanks i will try it now , and i do do have any dvdhd will let you no if i get it done.

i;m trying to get it will not work for me i first place the blu ray in the driver right clicked the fox when to rip to image after thats finished whats the next step what i have tryed to do is go to copy dvd and it said d drive is not ready

If you ripped to an image file, you should have an ISO file of the video on your hard drive somewhere. You set the exact location of the ISO file when you click on the Rip to Image option…it says Destination Filename and has a folder icon on the right side where you can navigate to any spot on the hard drive to set up the output.

Find the ISO file. Use VirtualClone Drive to Mount the Image/ISO file. At that point you can access the ISO file just like it is a disk in a normal optical drive, except now it has no encryption. You can play it, or work with it using other tools. If you have a blu ray blank disk large enough to hold the entire disk, you can burn it to that blank disk using ImgBurn.

thanks i;m going crazy trying to get it ,i;m going to try this to see if i can locate the file ,how do i , Use VirtualClone Drive to mount

Download and install VirtualClone Drive from Slysoft.com. This will put a new (virtual) optical drive in your computer. You will be able to go to My Computer and see it listed there. Right click on the drive icon there in My Computer and you will see a list of options. One will be VirtualClone Drive. Put your cursor on that, and you will see another list of options, including Mount. Click on Mount.

Another way to do it is to simply right click on the ISO file and you should see an option to mount the file in VirtualClone Drive once you have installed the program.

thank you i am able watch it from my virtalclone, but still not able to burn to disc, will try later . will try wift another movie soon . will talk later.

@Kerry56
Once you have the Blu-ray ripped to HDD as an ISO by ANYDVD, what settings are required in IMG to burn the ISO image to
a)25gb blank bly-ray disk
b)50gb blank bly-ray disk
TIA

@zaq
It depends on the size of the ISO file. Most commercial blu ray movies, about 2/3rds of them, are too large to fit onto a 25gb disk without either removing extras, or compressing the film.

If the film can fit your target disk, then all you have to do in ImgBurn is set the file system to UDF and use the UDF 2.5 revision. ImgBurn will recognize BD video and give you a warning if you have it set incorrectly. This applies to Build mode, working from the mounted ISO. You can also just burn the ISO directly in Write Mode and ImgBurn will take care of the settings.

If you just want the main movie, it is sometimes possible to use a tool like ClownBD to get the main movie stream and one audio stream and have it fit onto a blank 25gb disk without compression. You just have to get lucky.

Most of the time you’ll need compression to fit onto a 25gb disk. For that you use BD Rebuilder. And a lot of time.