Rip/backup time? Winx DVD

vbimport

Hello everyone new to this software and forum and not a computer savy. I got a copy of Winx dvd ripper from a friend and was going to backup some of my DVDs to my tablet to watch this summer as we travel. The issue is to backup most movies such as RV, Suicide Squad, Up the Creek etc it takes as much as 8 hrs to backup to my harddrive.

I am also unable to backup any of the Disney movies like Incredibles so the kids will have movies to watch on there tablet. They will download to about 1/2 way then show to be complete but only have 1/2 of the movie.

I appreciate your time and and advice and help. The machine i am currently using an extra laptop Dell E4300 not sure on specs running windows 8. I havecore set to 2 and normal record setting mp4 file size comes out to be aprox 1 gig and looks great even on the 40" tv in camper. I appreciate your time and any advice or help.

Hi, thank you for using WinXDVD.

As for low speed you mentioned, could you please give “DVD Backup” feature a whirl?

Our 1:1 DVD copy enables you to backup your DVD with original video, audio and subtitles within only a few minutes (the processing time also depends on your CPU, Memory, DVD driver speed, hard drive writing speed, output setting and original DVD).

For some specially encrypted DVDs like Disney’s The Incredibles, please do as following:

Step 1. Please use your DVD Player (either your DVD player software or your stand-alone DVD player) to play the DVD. When it comes to the movie (main content), check the DVD title and record this title number.

Step 2. Then run WinX and choose “ Safe Mode" option in the main interface. Choose the same title number as you recorded in the File List Windows.

Or, explore the DVD VIDEO_TS folder you can locate the files you want to copy, make a note of the file number, then run DVD WinX select the same file number, adjust output settings to your requirements, press START

Hope these tips come in handy for you :slight_smile:

Thank you i will try this.