Rip an exact copy

I am looking for software that will rip a mixed CD that i have with no pauses or breaks in it. I am looking for something other then EAC (Exact Audio Copy) everything i am familiar with will rip it but create pauses in it. I want to rip the original mixed CD, can anyone suggest something to me? Thanks.

When I want an exact copy of a disc I use Imgburn (free download).
Start Imgburn & select “create image file from disc”.
Select a destination.
Click on large icon @ bottom left of Imgburn window & it will create an exact copy on your hard drive.
To burn a disc from this image load blank disc & choose “write image file from disc”.
Select the disc image (.cue file) as source & your disc drive as destination.
Click on the large icon @ bottom left of Imgburn window & it will create an exact copy on your blank disc.

[QUOTE=chosenfew777;2503945]When I want an exact copy of a disc I use Imgburn (free download).
Start Imgburn & select “create image file from disc”.
Select a destination.
Click on large icon @ bottom left of Imgburn window & it will create an exact copy on your hard drive.
To burn a disc from this image load blank disc & choose “write image file from disc”.
Select the disc image (.cue file) as source & your disc drive as destination.
Click on the large icon @ bottom left of Imgburn window & it will create an exact copy on your blank disc.[/QUOTE]
Chosenfew777 thanks much i was unaware that ImgBurn did that. I will give it a try and let you know how it turned out!

You could also use ClioneCD if you want.