Rio

I have been unable to copy this dvd. I have tried anydvd, machinist and the other plug in and all of them lock the program up.

Did you try to rip the video first with anydvd by right clicking on the fox and select rip folder to the hard drive? What program version are you running?

Which DVD Next COPY program are you using as well as they have a few that do the same thing

Next Tech newest version. I will try the right click option and see if that works.

That way failed too. Not sure what else to do.

Take the DVD back to where you bought it and tell them it didn’t play. If AnyDVD won’t rip to the hard drive then you have a bad disc.

[QUOTE=Dr. Who;2677196]Take the DVD back to where you bought it and tell them it didn’t play. If AnyDVD won’t rip to the hard drive then you have a bad disc.[/QUOTE]
Too late for that. Had the disc for a while. It plays on my computer and dvd player just fine so it makes no sense that the disc would be bad.

There’s a difference in reading and playing a disc and reading all the data to make a backup. The playing part is more forgiving on errors than making a backup.

Can you right click on the anydvd icon in the notification bar and select create log file then post that zip file here for me to look at? Add it as an attachment. I may be able to help more from that.