Ring tones

vbimport

can we do ring tones with cell phones with dvdfab and if so how :bow:

Don’t think so as it is a dvd copying software but maybe I am wrong

[QUOTE=kenbra;2091325]can we do ring tones with cell phones with dvdfab and if so how :bow:[/QUOTE]
:disagree:…nope…and even if it did…there’s probably no way to transfer the data to your phone without hacking.

Most of the service providers are fairly proprietary. For eg., my wife uses verizon for business and the rest of the family adds phones on to her account ( the add-ons are pretty cheap). However, I only get to choose from about 10 extremely obnoxious ringtones. Anything extra…I have to pay for downloads…this is after spending $250-300/month already…:a

There are ways around this. You will need a data cable to connect to your phone. These can be had pretty cheaply. The rest can be done with free software.
Since this has nothing to do with Fab, drop me a pm with your email addy if you’re interested…:wink:

Right now, my ringtone is Cab Calloway’s Minnie the Moocher…:cool:

what is the cell phone option on dvdfab for

Here > http://dvdfab.com/docs/index.php/Main/DVDToMobileCellPhone

[QUOTE=maineman;2091341]:disagree:…nope…and even if it did…there’s probably no way to transfer the data to your phone without hacking.
[/QUOTE]

There are umpteen ways of getting data onto mobile phones.

A lot of modern phones come with data cables and PC software included.

You can also download data online, you can receive it via bluetooth, you can email it to your phone, you can receive it via infrared…

My current phone has wi-fi, VOIP and a GPS receiver built in as well.

It couldn’t be easier these days to put ringtones onto a phone or any other type of data for that matter.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Did you know that right now Motorola has free ringtone downloads?