Rima.com

vbimport

Homepage - http://www.rima.com/

Requested by jeff53404

The service was with no complaints

this is where i ordered my first MCC 004 and YUDEN T02 media.

Great customer service. Rima rocks for all your Taiyo Yuden media needs. :bigsmile:

Excellent service. All my TY media comes from these guys.

:bow:Excellent service and the free samples of TY!!! I bought my first TY from rima.com in 2005 and would recommend them to everyone…

NBK

I was very impressed with Rima when they agreed to (free of charge) send me a sample of their premium single DVD case and and a TY G03 printable disc. Subsequently, I ordered a 100-lot of the DVD cases. They arrived free of damage, are made in the USA, and I like them better than even Amaray cases that cost twice as much.

They may not have free shipping as some competitors offer, but most of the time the shipped price is the same or a bit less than a similar product from Supermediastore or Shop4tech. For premium DVD cases and genuine premium TY media at decent prices, there is no other place I’d shop… :bow:

They only handle the first class Taiyo Yuden media, no value line and their prices are great, I have been using them for years, they are a trusted online reseller.

Like everyone else has amply explained, THE source for TY.

i used Rima.com once about a year or two ago for some TY (Taiyo Yuden) DVD-R 8x (TYG02) media and everything went smooth.

no complaints.

Great service with good prices.

The prices aren’t always the very best, but the service is good enough that they make up for that. I feel quite comfortable using rima.com and highly recommend them.

My vote:

[I]The service went beyond what one usually can expect[/I]

Yo-

Outstanding service - products offered are in first class condition - properly packaged and shipping is reasonable (especially for more than one of any item).

Recommend A*****