Riddle

go here:

http://www.languid.net/nr/begin.htm

(It gets hard very quickly)

Indeed , foud riddle 1 myself , used Google for riddle 2 (though it would not accept the first 5 tries) and i have no clue what riddle 3 might be.

The tips on the website aren’t helping me either.

I got riddle 1 and 2…riddle 3 i found out off someone else “important” (import-ant)

up to 1.15 now, having done 4 of them without other’s help.

I can’t even start it. Keep returning to the same page. :slight_smile:

Is there even a puzzle on the first page? :confused:

im stuck on the horses name one. any hints?

Originally posted by slayerking
im stuck on the horses name one. any hints?

What time of day is it dark?
What is another name for a horse?

thanks mate. I went through about 50 names but now i got it :slight_smile:

Apperently I am very bad at riddles, I don’t even get the first one… How should I know what word to guess??? :confused:

to get past the first section you must type in “* ****” if incorrect you will end up back at the same page

“all you have to do is type in a word, and hit the ‘Begin’ button. If correct the journey will begin”

I tried ‘a’, I tried ‘word’, I tried ‘correct’, but did not think of trying 2 words… :o

riddlel … wtf !? i have no interest in calculus this late at night .

riddle 5

too lazy to actually work 5 out, but just give grandma the torch, and have everyone else take turns running past her. thats the fastest. 10 minutes. whatever the directories work out to, you guys can do.

of course, they assume the people walk together, not intimately stated, but probably implied.

hmm already tried that so many different ways still no go

pretty easy…

the bro and sis have to go first, and then the bro comes back, then the grandma and mum go and the sis comes back and then the bro and sis go back again…17minutes all up

has anyone gotten riddle 7? ITs got a list of movies references with numbers and i can seem to get the right one.

I’m still stuck on the horse one even with the clue from SirDavidGuy. Anymore hints, lol? Maybe I’m just slow today, I’ll try again tommorow.

Originally posted by mmz87
I’m still stuck on the horse one even with the clue from SirDavidGuy. Anymore hints, lol? Maybe I’m just slow today, I’ll try again tommorow.

What time of day is it dark? --> night
What is another name for a horse? ---->mare

Just combine the two :stuck_out_tongue:

Ha. Knew it had to be something simple like that. Thx. I’m up to number 8 now.

BTW, this site is most likely just a spam site with no end claiming to give the winner a prize and asking everyone to click on the advertisements.

bah, i’m in it for the riddles anyways.

do you still need help with 1.7?

Angry Men = 12
Steps = 39
You = 571
Monkeys = 12
How far under the sea = 20000
How many were flying over… = 1
Number of magnificent AND = 12 (magnificent 7 + famous 5)
How many morrows = 2
How many brothers = 7
Oceans = 11
A funeral, any weddings = 4
th element = 5
How many towers = 2
RIP race = 2000 (death race 2000)
And interstellar = 2001 (2001: A space odyssey)
Head in box = 7
How many days = 28 (28 days later - some obscure movie)
Smoking = 2 (lock stock and 2 smoking barrels)
State of Britain = 51
vicious circle = 22 (catch 22)

Oh, and i figured out barely any of these on my own, and if you need any help for others (11-13 being extremely gay) - just reply

this thing is rigged, i swear. Using your values i came up with the smae value i got, and it wouldn’t accept it yesterday, and now it works.:frowning: