Ridata/Ritek 100pk DVD+R $30 after $10MIR

Ridata/Ritek 100pk DVD+R $30 after $10MIR

Good stuff…ordered some yesterday. woulda ordered more but i rebate per household :frowning:

I sure hope you can get a decent burn out of those. I’ve got a 100 pack that I can’t get a good burn out of, even trying different burn strategies using Omnipatcher. I’m using LiteOn drives and they just don’t like Ritek, or the Ritek batch is bad.

On the other hand, I have Ridata/Ricoh 4X DVD+R that burn beautifully in all my burners, especially at 8X. I paid about the same for them as you did.

you said: On the other hand, I have Ridata/Ricoh 4X DVD+R that burn beautifully in all my burners, especially at 8X. I paid about the same for them as you did. >>>>>>>> that’s the ones we’re talking about. They work great

Sorry… I should have mentioned that my Ridata/Ritek’s are 8X, and they don’t burn at all well. But in the first post the writer wrote “Ridata/Ritek”. They are not the same as the Ridata/Ricoh. The Ritek vs Ricoh difference was what I was referring to. My Ridata/Ritek 8X (R03-002) are crap, but the Ridata/Ricoh are wonderful. So I try to be sure and get Ricoh 4X instead of Ritek 8X, or any Ritek nowadays. So we are talking about two different brands in an odd sort of way.

Yup, you have to watch the +R Riteks. If they are Ricoh then they are great discs, if they are something else, then they are just “so-so” I trust -R for Ritek alot more than I trust +R.

Got mine today, they are RICOHJPNR01 and burn at 8X

I got another pack yesterday. Ain’t it nice to get 4X discs that burn so nicely at 8X? What a deal :cool: