RiData introduces tough hard coated double-sided 8cm DVD-R

vbimport

#1

I just posted the article RiData introduces tough hard coated double-sided 8cm DVD-R.

 The 

manufacturer Advanced Media, Inc. which markets RIDATA CD and DVD recordable discs have introduced a double sided 4x 8cm DVD-R which features a tough hard surface coating around…

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/11694-RiData-introduces-tough-hard-coated-double-sided-8cm-DVD-R.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/11694-RiData-introduces-tough-hard-coated-double-sided-8cm-DVD-R.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

#2

Tell me again why all discs can’t have this coating


#3

Agreed, it will happen once competition heats up with these discs.


#4

doubt it, the tough coating costs a fortune an 90% of people want cheap, Cheap, CHEAP!!


#5

Is this not the same or at least alike as Verbatim’s and TDK’s scratchproof coating ? regards, Stephen


#6

If 90% want cheap media, the other 10% want a DVD to hold at least 100 gigabytes.


#7

Why not 1TB?:stuck_out_tongue: