Ridata Cd-r's

NOW THIS IS MY FIRST POST SO GO EASY EASY ON ME.

WELL THE OTHER DAY I PURCHASED 100 RIDATA CD-R’S IN A SPINDLE.

SO I TAKE THEM HOME UNWRAP THE PLASTIC AND PROCEED TO BURN AFL LIVE 2003. ALL IS GOING WELL UNTIL THE BURNING GETS TO 3% AND MY PC FREEZES.

I FIRST THOUGHT THIS WAS A BURN ERROR (BAD SEEING I HAVE A BURN- PROOF LITE ON 40125S). SO I THEN TRIED TO BURN AN UNPROTECTED AUSDIO CD. ONCE AGAIN SAME ERROR. AT THIS STAGE I AM FEELING VERY SCREWD.

I LEFT THE CD’S FEELING PISSED AND USED MY TDK CD-R’S THEN DECIDED YESTREDAY I WOULD DOWNLOAD A SERIAL KEY FOR MY OEM BUNDLED IN VERSION OF NERO.

I THEN FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON TRIED TO BURN SOME MP3’S TO CD WITH THE RIDATA CD’S AND THEY WORKED.

NOW I AM NO BRAIN SURGEON BUT MY DIAGNOSIS IS RIDATA CD’S DON’T LIKE OEM VERSIONS OF NERO.

HAS ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCED THIS WITH OTHER BRANDS???

Since this is your first post, I think you did not read our rules&tips… right? Somewhere in there, there is a part about shouting.

Shouting? YES, TYPING WITH CAPITALS IS CONSIDERED TO BE SHOUTING;) and not the way it should be…

So, please read our rulez and don’t shout…

I don’t think the software is the reason of your problem, you might want to specifiy the error you received so the people over here understand more of it…

I will take the advice and not SHOUT.

In reply to DoMiN8ToR 's request for the error message.
There was no error message. The only message i got was the

“your computer was not shut down properly please use the shut down option from the start menu”

after i had restarted due to the compueter freezing.

As i said before i think the problem must be RIDATA cd-r’s having a built in protection theing which cracked the @#$&'s with my OEM version of NERO.