Ricoh MP7040A CloneCD, Daimon and Diable II expansion disk

vbimport

Gee whiz, all this trouble just to make an extra copy of a PLAY CD so that two people in the house can play on standalone computers????

Here's my trouble.

Yes, I have a Ricoh MP7040A (real old, real slow) CDRW drive. Installed clonyXXL, which tells me that the CD is NOT protected in any way (altho it IS copywrited).

Configured Daimon to pick up safedisk only (this may or may not be correct for what I am doing, that's why I am here in the newbie section)....

Using CloneCD version 4.0.0.1, and still can't seem to get a stupid copy made.

By the above, you might think that I'm not a complete idiot here, and in general, I'm not, but this software sure has made ME think a little differently!

So all I want to do is to copy the play CD so that another person can play without having to do network play, which is not what I'm looking for.

Can anybody help me out with this, without telling me to buy a new drive or buy another cd package of Diablo II. (YIKES!).

From viewing other posts, I understand that my CDRW rom IS supported (and cloneCD does find the rom when reading and writing). I just need some very specific instructions in how to use and configure the software.

drapert@voyager.net

Originally posted by GlowBidie
Gee whiz, all this trouble just to make an extra copy of a PLAY CD so that two people in the house can play on standalone computers???

Usually the eula states that software may be installed on 1 computer. Sometimes the eula states that the software may be installed on more computers but only one computer with the software may be used at the time… unless you have a special multi-user license.

So you clearly state that you want to do illegal things. Illegal things are not allowed on this forum… (CDFreaks has been in trouble in the past because of these illegal activities!) So please no referal to illegal activities.