RIAA unsuccessfully sues a Mom, so they sue her kids

I just posted the article RIAA unsuccessfully sues a Mom, so they sue her kids.

Last year, Patricia Santangelo who was a victim of one of the RIAA’s lawsuits refused to settle her case for $7,500 claiming she did not store or share music on her computer, let alone run filing…

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/12594-RIAA-unsuccessfully-sues-a-Mom-so-they-sue-her-kids.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/12594-RIAA-unsuccessfully-sues-a-Mom-so-they-sue-her-kids.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

:frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: Why won’t they just stop. Why, why, why??? Don’t they know this is just wrong?

If at first you don’t succeed, sue, sue again? Gotta love their mentality.

yeah… seems like Americans are either so blind not to see, or they’re just learning how to become sheep… WHAT THE HICK ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!! Laws have NEVER been made to HARM the nation!!! and if they do… then REVOLT!!! don’t let a ******’ stupid greedy company sue ur asses!!! :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

The RIAA employees who go ahead with these stupid lawsuits should be shot dead. For me to make a comment like that is pretty damm rare, but these people have no heart!

man, thats just wrong. How old are the kids? Does it really matter that the lawsuit changed from the mother to the kids? I´m sure she is still gonna be stressed to the max over what huge fines are to come.

sorry, 20 and 16 years old from clicking the news-link unfortunately, too old to know better, but stil illegal to sue???

1000 Songs is a fairly large number of tracks. I guess these kids weren’t savvy enough to implement some safeguards when downloading via P2P. Still, it’s no excuse for these cold bastards at the RIAA (who regularly sue dead people and grandmas), to persue these individuals with such vigor. Making an example of people who share music tracks illegally only encourages people to rebel.

REBEL? i think that makes a VERY good point! The more you piss them off, the more it will happen. They cant sue the entire world! :B

The RIAA are a heartless greedy stupid bunch of assholes and the ONLY reason they are suing people like this is to get personal pocket change for themselves and NOT for the artists they claim to protect…fucktwits…hope they get hit by a bus next week.