RIAA slowly Killing Kazaa!

Going around on kazaa tonight, i was looking for the new foo fighter album ( to evaluate it only :slight_smile: ) I found it on a few users, but all these “users” seemed to be “sharing” the exact same albums, to the T. Artists like Seether, Avril Lavigne, New Found Glory, and all the major artists.

They all said “no loops” and had other endings. It seems like the record companies are hiring people to clutter kazaa with all these looped and bogus tracks. They are just setting up these fixed connections like bogus mirrors and it is dam discouraging! What can we do about it? I know there are alternatives like winmx, but arent they also going to be targeted soon too? Any ideas from other frustrated users? I dont often post but i am just furious at the moment! post comments on the RIAA( and Kazaa trashing below.:Z :frowning:

you can stop buying CDs all out. this is the only way. i used to buy cds in the day of napster, but since they shut that down, i have not baught 1 CD. Boycott the mo*& F&^*&ers!!

cough www.oth.net …

opps double post…

KaZaA was always a lousy file sharing program to me… That spyware is hideous, but for downloading programs I found it quite useful. But, there is always one good place to fall back on: IRC. There are some channels even dedicated to 192KB/S tunes. I intend to put my massive mp3 archive up on one of those and maybe even send out discs to some people who are willing to serve also… But as we talk on this subject, I agree with the NO CD buying…Even if you can never download another MP3 again. The music industry is greedy and when they lose their jobs it’s hilarious. These bastards claim that the promoting of these bands costs money they need to get back…Funny how the price of Motley Crue’s SHOUT AT THE DEVIL, DR. FEELGOOD, and many others are around $15 on Amazon. I don’t have to do research to know there are alot of old albums that these jerks charge alot of money for even though they’ve recovered any losses many years ago (even decades).

So… Music Industry: Kiss my ASCII…I ain’t getting anything and will always support mp3 trading.

Maybe Hillary Rosen will appeal to the U.S. congress to declare filesharers a terrorist organization?

Originally posted by BadASCII
KaZaA was always a lousy file sharing program to me… That spyware is hideous, but for downloading programs I found it quite useful. But, there is always one good place to fall back on: IRC. There are some channels even dedicated to 192KB/S tunes. I intend to put my massive mp3 archive up on one of those and maybe even send out discs to some people who are willing to serve also… But as we talk on this subject,
kazaa lite ?

btw i have never figured out how to dload files on the irc networks…

Originally posted by shuebhussain
[B] kazaa lite ?

btw i have never figured out how to dload files on the irc networks… [/B]

You better don’t. Besides the fact that it is quite hard to get a MP3 that way (extremely long ceues and sometimes slooowwww transferspeeds) it’s also one of the most “monitored-underworld-download-locations”… the ideal place to get a certain, official record…

so it is better to stick to stuff like kazaa lite and limewire?

btw who is the maker of kazaa lite? who is RIAA?