RIAA kicked out of court over fileshare suit

I just posted the article RIAA kicked out of court over fileshare suit.

GristyMcFisty used our news submit to tell us that the RIAA has been  kicked out of court over a lawsuit against an alleged P2P file sharer. This  marks another defeat for the music...
Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/12132-RIAA-kicked-out-of-court-over-fileshare-suit.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/12132-RIAA-kicked-out-of-court-over-fileshare-suit.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

ditto

hahah RIAA can suck on my dick and eat my milkshake :d

One or two losses out of how many? I doubt they are too worried.

didnt this happen a week or two ago?
[edited by freonchill on 26.07.2006 00:46]

Is there any more details about the case?

This story ought to be all over network television, cable news outlets, radio and newspapers, but I bet you don’t hear much more than a peep about this. Isn’t it strange how broadcaters and media outlets cover the news when the RIAA sues the hell out of people? Maybe the media should crawl out of bed with the RIAA and let people know that the jack booted corporations can be whipped.

This is where you are wrong. They will be because this case suddenly makes everyone aware of the fact they have little hard evidence and that if you do fight it, unlike previously believed, you wont end up penniless and destitute, instead you could easily win it as all they have are bully boy tactics with little evidence.

different people but same ruling,lol hey maybe somebody ought to paste the address and send it to a newspaper who has an internet address online, or maybe a news tv station , wpxi 11 in pittsburgh has a website of it’s own maybe they would find this internesting hell maybe Jay Leno would for that matter,lol wouldn’t they shit if Jay Leno or Conan Obrien made a comedy skit about this,lol lol I’m gonna find out I’m gonna send this address to one of those two guys and see what they think,lol