RIAA files piracy suits against 18 retailers

vbimport

I just posted the article RIAA files piracy suits against 18 retailers.

The Recording Industry
Association of America (RIAA) has filed suit against 18 retail businesses for
selling pirated CDs. The
lawsuit were filed in Texas, Florida and New York, and…

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/6070-RIAA-files-piracy-suits-against-18-retailers.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/6070-RIAA-files-piracy-suits-against-18-retailers.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

Back to the welfare line. to these stores and their many employees. Yeee… RIAA is having collateral damage to all business. :c And guess what ya those people in the RIAA are paying out of their own pockets in the sense of Tax Liens for those welfare programs or unemployment bonuses.

Reading more and more about the RIAA and all the lawsuits they’ve files, not to mention the rude behaviour they displayed on p2p file sharing clients keeps me inclined NOT to purchase music cd’s. I read about your stupid mistake (PennState) and that disturbed me enough! I hope you lose every battle in court! Now, back to my p2p file sharing music downloads…:g

“We appreciate that these are tough economic times for many small businesses[…]” What a sweet double meaning it has… RIAA folks, I pray for you because you will burn in hell one day. :S

Come on, it’s one thing to get sued over file sharing, it’s another to get sued over selling pirated music. I hope Habbib gets his ass sued off in this case.

The RIAA thinks suing a small time player will be a deterrent to others. They literally removed ONE DROP from an ocean of music pirates.

And torrents marches on…yea doing what they did stops what…what a load of joke they are.

China is the one they should be going after. Intellectual property theft has been the backbone of their economic growth for decades.