RIAA bests Usenet.com in lawsuit

Busted!

http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/16130-RIAA-bests-Usenet-in-lawsuit.html

Blatant piracy… and promoting piracy … is frowned upon by the RIAA, and they will take you to court.

Just say no kids! :wink:

[QUOTE=Randomus;2302007]

Blatant piracy… and promoting piracy … is frowned upon by the RIAA, and they will take you to court.

[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately the RIAA will also take you to court for piracy… even if you do not own a computer.

RIAA settles with woman who didn’t own computer.

Their nonsense with lawsuits is unnerving.

I used to buy quite a few albums in the past as did a large number of my family.
In the last 10 years or so we hardly buy or listen to the latest bands or artists, frankly they are not as good as the outpourings of the 60’s - 80’s.
Perhaps if the recording industry promoted real talent instead of trying to invent it more people would purchase good music again.
This is why I believe people aren’t buying, they seem to thing that they are being ripped off instead of the truth, we are!

OMFG!. There’s been new music in the last 10 years?

I thought it was just recycled … maybe a little grubbier than the first time around.
But hey! Everyone loves suggestively, but not quite naked, women dancing around to a poor rendition of a 20yr old song with extra bass :stuck_out_tongue: