RIAA angers federal judge in file sharing case

vbimport

The Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) reportedly broke a court order after a federal judge told the RIAA specifically not to do something they were caught trying to do anyway.

As the Motown Records vs. John Doe legal case – a case involving Motown, Universal Music and BMG against students at the University of Southern California – heats up, the RIAA was given permission by District Court Judge Manuel Real to subpoena USC to receive names of students accused of file sharing.

http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/15329-RIAA-angers-federal-judge-in-file-sharing-case.html

Note to the RIAA: Don’t piss off the judge.

So what else is new I figure they would eventually show their true colors. They are no more less like Mob bosses. This shows how desparate they are getting since they are loosing so many cases and cases through out.

[QUOTE=Randomus;2179717]http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/15329-RIAA-angers-federal-judge-in-file-sharing-case.html

Note to the RIAA: Don’t piss off the judge.[/QUOTE]

The RIAA has proven time after time that there nothing more then,
mongoloids & (a____ <<fill in blanks) Just because they profit of an artist they own them and, make lawsuits. Its like the RIAA is suing for the artist but, the money is only going to them…:flower: What they are trying to do is ABSOLUTELY pointless…:Z I can name you 800 websites that stream free music. 400,000 that give it to you for nothing!
Now, what is the difference between listening to music and, downloading?
It doesn’t matter! You can use software (freeware) that will record music streaming for free and, the results are same. I heard of some little girl that downloaded 5 barney songs and, the RIAA is after them…that’s just wrong.

mongoloids & (a____ <<fill in blanks)

[U]asshats[/U]??

[QUOTE=olyteddy;2179748][U]asshats[/U]??[/QUOTE]
Nah, to easy.

yes, I also read that as well going after a little girl. What a cheep shot that was. It tells you what their real motives are and it isn’t the music creators but their own pocket books plain and simple. Why else would artists now beginnging to create their own sites and off music to the public that way now. The days of the MPAA and RIAA will show they are dinosaurs and need to redo their model as well as get rid of the corrupt managements that only sees Dollars and nothing else.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2179776]yes, I also read that as well going after a little girl. What a cheep shot that was. It tells you what their real motives are and it isn’t the music creators but their own pocket books plain and simple. Why else would artists now beginnging to create their own sites and off music to the public that way now. The days of the MPAA and RIAA will show they are dinosaurs and need to redo their model as well as get rid of the corrupt managements that only sees Dollars and nothing else.[/QUOTE]

They are musical pedophiles. Barney songs should be required to reimburse the listener $100 dollars for having to endure the sounds (as a parent).