RI4M no longer working under wine 1.0

Hey all,

I recently installed Kubuntu Hardy 8.04 x86 on my box (running Gutsy 7.10 previously) and have discovered that RI4Me is no longer working with wine 1.0-rc2. It errors out when creating/importing the PSL file. It does this with every disc. Has anyone else run into this?

There have been posted work-arounds involving creating extra folders & moving temp IFOs around, but nothing’s working here. Has anyone else seen this? There is a bug filed with the wine team.

I know there’s a few of us running Linux with these apps, so I just thought I’d check in. Of course, DVDFab is still running great, but I thought I’d see if anyone else is running into this.

Thanks

I recently installed Kubuntu Hardy 8.04 x86 on my box (running Gutsy 7.10 previously) and have discovered that RI4Me is no longer working with wine 1.0-rc2. It errors out when creating/importing the PSL file. It does this with every disc. Has anyone else run into this?

I am still running Gutsy 7.10 with Wine 1.0 with no issues using the same steps as before. The problem must be in Hardy 8.04, are you running the 32 bit or 64 bit version?

My guide for Ripit4 Me and DVD Rebuilder on Linux
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzer15pr/wildchildscustomcomputers2/id17.html

32bit, x86.