Revert Pioneer 212 back to original firmware

Hi All,

Simple question really. I’ve done a lot of searching but cannot find the answer. I guess because it’s a new drive.

I’ve flashed the Pioneer DVR 212 firmware with TDB 1.15. How do I re-flash with the original Pioneer firmware from their website? ie. 1.24 or 1.22 is the latest.

Everytime I try with the Pioneer firmware I get an error saying “The Firmware of the Target Drive is Not Correct F/W” and “This Firmware is Not Supported by This Program”

any ideas?

Thanks

Jakster

It is all described in the stickies…

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f61/mediacodespeededit-tool-dvd-writers-114269/index34.html#post1942054

thank you for the link. I have just read through and I’m still a bit confused. Is it saying to load the pioneer firmware in Media Code Speed Edit, save it, then boot to DOS and use MTKflash to flash the saved firmware?
Does mtkflash support the DVR 212 ?

jakster

[QUOTE=jakster;1943551]thank you for the link. I have just read through and I’m still a bit confused. Is it saying to load the pioneer firmware in Media Code Speed Edit, save it, then boot to DOS and use MTKflash to flash the saved firmware?
Does mtkflash support the DVR 212 ?
[/QUOTE]
No. Read this.

woooo! thank you so much ala42. That really is an awesome piece of software.