Retrieve my old membership

hi I was wondering if I could get my old membership back but I cant remember my password :doh: and the email address to send the password is long dead so if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated thanks.

I’m not sure which person handles it, but it might be possible. What is your original account? Simply “megatron”?

That would require the assistance of one of the senior administrators.

Is your older ID megatron? That ID has a birthdate included as part of the information we’ve got, so you might repeat that in this thread as proof of identity.

In the meantime, I will move this thread to the appropriate forum and one of the senior admins should spot it soon. I’ll leave a redirect in the Newbies so you can find it easily.

hi thanks albert and kerry56 my old username was petlar1 if need be I can give you any information you need and thanks again

[QUOTE=megatron1;2716755]hi thanks albert and kerry56 my old username was petlar1 if need be I can give you any information you need and thanks again[/QUOTE]
There is no user “petlar1” on this forum. At least the forum software gives no result when I search for that name. What I can offer is “petlar 1”. For this user I have a first name, last name and email address. If you provide this information to me in a PM, I can merge your accounts or at least reset the password for petlar 1 - whatever you prefer.

thanks liggy do you mean this user

that’s me that’s the one I mean sorry for confusion
and thanks again

update ive got me membership back thanks liggy for the email hint :slight_smile:
never would of thought it was that one so i just reset it thanks again 4 all
your help

So. Do you still want me to change something like merging the megatron posts to your petlar account or rather leave everything as it is now?

thanks liggy yea if you could merge megatron1 post with petlar 1 that would be great :slight_smile:

Megatron1 is gone now - all data on petlar 1

liggy your a star :slight_smile: thank you very much for your help