Retrieve deleted PM

There’s any possibility of retreving a deleted PM?

To my knowledge no. Maybe if vb is set to backup pm’s there is a very slim possibility.

If you have replied to the PM in question you might get its content from your reply in the sent PM folder.

Unfortunately I have not replied :frowning:

If you think that’s bad, wait till you delete an entire thread by accident. :o :o :o

On this forum, deletion is final.
There is no way to recover deleted messages through the forum itself (cached messages you might be able to recover from the cache of your PC…but that has nothing to with this forum)

Sorry to be so blunt about it, but this is the cold hard truth, I’m sorry.

But if I could see the member’s list I might remember the member’s nick. It was a new member, and the nick included word and numbers. Its e-mail was from yahoo.gr

Originally posted by Lvsitano
But if I could see the member’s list I might remember the member’s nick. It was a new member, and the nick included word and numbers. Its e-mail was from yahoo.gr

You have to give me a bit more to go on than that.
There are 28 users with a yahoo.gr email address. Of those 28 there are only 4 with both letters and numbers in it:
andy37
morgan2k3
petros23
sarados1

This is as much as I can help you based on the information provided, hope it helps.

Thank you

Can you tell me which of those members are rated as new members (with very few or none posts)?

:smiley:

andy37 -> 0 posts
morgan2k3 -> 0 posts
petros23 -> 12 posts
sarados1 -> 0 posts

Take your pick ,since he did sent you a pm, i guess that leaves you with one choice :wink:

But a PM doesn’t count as a post, am I right?

Originally posted by Lvsitano
But a PM doesn’t count as a post, am I right?

Right.

I think it’s andy37, but I’m not sure… But anyway, this guy I’m talking about doesn’t seem to come here, because he didn’t replied to me at the time. That’s because he supplied its e-mail, and I accidentally deleted the PM. It’s possible to get andy37 e-mail address?

Really? I didnt know that PMs dont count as posts - learned a new thing today :stuck_out_tongue:

I dont know what the policy is on giving out mail addresses, thats Tax’s field :wink:

Dont know if it will help or no but there are a lot of results for andy37 in google search a few are in other forums maybe he uses the same user name…
best of luck
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=andy37&btnG=Google+Search

You can send an email by clicking this option in his profile. The email will then be sent to his listed email address:
http://club.cdfreaks.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29129

Thanx Da_Taxman

Originally posted by Hemispasm
I dont know what the policy is on giving out mail addresses, thats Tax’s field :wink:

We don’t give away emailadresses. :stuck_out_tongue:

But Tax gave the solution already.