Retired?

vbimport

Is there also comming a retired admin forum ? for not so freq. visitors… :wink:

Ruff,

Don’t think we are allowed to post here…

Don’t know who came up with this brilliant idea (notice the obvious sarcasm :smiley: )

Get lost…both of you. This is a newbies thread starting forum only :wink:

Ok, one less forum to visit and moderate…
This will be my last post in this forum then…

Thanks for saving my time.

So for newbies only … can’t see any newbee right now. thought cdfreaks only had skilled visitors. :cool

Hello… my name is Dee-ehn and you are going to see some more of me :slight_smile:

doh

Get lost… All of you

This almost looks an Admin forum, but read the subject once again… n00b forum. How many times do i have to tell you that?? :cool:

Damn, i kicked 4 admins within one hit :smiley:

BTW: Welcome on this board DN, and nice to meet you

He don’t forget me here, just registered myself and I wanted you all to know that I’m a newbie :slight_smile:

I’m a newbie,to this forum anyway and i found it quite amusing finding ex-admins playing silly buggers.Keep it up,it cheers me up so it’s worth it just ignore that phrozeman+ZiSE they aint got no sense of humour.:smiley:

Dont ask me,i aint all there

Originally posted by idunno
… cheers me up so it’s worth it just ignore that phrozeman+ZiSE they aint got no sense of humour.:smiley:

Why me?? :confused:
I smile always, and you said that we don’t got no sense of humour…
Funny boy :slight_smile: you make me cry :smiley:

The oldest post I could find in this forum…

Guess my initial comment here didn’t come true…been here many times since :wink:

I am soooooooooooo confused.

“The” Da_Taxman bumping old posts.

Whatever next???

I think it`s sooo coo. A few days ago found out what bump means,can use search not FAQ Maybe Da Taxman can bump some FAQ for us Newbies thanks . Diane still learning how to post and type.

Yo Tax-

[B]WOOT!!![/B]

This is [B][I]SO[/I][/B] unlike you-eh!

(but so refreshing too-eh!)

[B][quote=diane7;1529778] * Diane still learning how to post and type.[/quote][/B]

Di can post a bit better But Typing :eek: :Z :sad: :confused:

canyoutelwhensome1needssomthingbetter2do :bigsmile: