Resident evil

hi all

I saw the resident evil movie last night i thought it was pretty cool. It was the best movie ive seen come from a game ever. The next RE movie should be even better i’ve read a bit about it and it is going to have all original characters from the game. The best bit is that the director is a RE fan so it should be awesome.

I also like the look of the new RE 4 and RE zero game coming out on the gamecube.

so what do you guys think of resident evil, I love it the games rock and the movie was awesome

I think it was cool but didn’t liked it very much. It’s yet the best game transfer to movie. :slight_smile:

overall i thought the movie was awesome but i was dissappointed with the ending it could have gone for a bit longer

Originally posted by slayerking
overall i thought the movie was awesome but i was dissappointed with the ending it could have gone for a bit longer

Yeah, thought it was too short. Mila’s fscking HOT though. The fish tank w/ dead scientists scene’s creepy. And the ending’s so wrong. Yeah, evil triumphs. Muahhaha.

indiana jones is the best video game to movie transfer ever. (pitfall? i think? the old 2600 game with the vines). star wars (from asteroids, of course) is 2nd.

i liked resident evil a lot… well, actually the main reason is milla :p, but also the soundtrack is pretty cool, and action scenes are watchable.
thinking better : i went to the cinema two times that day, and the first film i watched was spiderman :Z… i guess that even tomb raider would have looked cool after that pile of shit!
spiderman is one of the worst movies ever made. definitely.

They’re gonna make a movie of Alone In The Dark ; i hope the story line is a lot bigger than it was in Resident Evil.

Hmmm , evil things… lets kill them all… end of plot…

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere
[B]the story line in Resident Evil:

Hmmm , evil things… lets kill them all… end of plot… [/B]

you missed the most important thing: A BIG PIECE OF A$$!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Originally posted by cico85
i watched was spiderman :Z… i guess that even tomb raider would have looked cool after that pile of shit!
spiderman is one of the worst movies ever made. definitely.

but it also had a big piece of ass ;)…thats the only reason i didnt walk out on it

but angelina is definitely NOT dressed sexy like milla was (… dressed? :bigsmile: ) and, worst of all, i rented the dvd, paying more than a ticket to the cinema, and it was the rental edition without dts nor extras!!!
i hated that movie, and i don’t want to see it again!!!

edit: uhm… u were talking about SM, right? … my bad! :stuck_out_tongue:
anyway, now you’re right: kirsten was the main and only reason for not to be walking out of the fucking cinema!

http://www.kirsten-dunst-pictures.com/kd20.jpg (this is a bit bigger: go if you like…)
http://www.kirsten-dunst-pictures.com/kd46.jpg
http://www.kirsten-dunst-pictures.com/kd43.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek:
:bigsmile:

Originally posted by slayerking

This is how the game ended… You’ll have to wait for Resident Evil 2 (I know I am!!!)

Cico: I think you just found my reason why I liked that spiderman movie. She’s a beauty, a true beauty!