RESIDENT EVIL is driving me nuts advice please

vbimport

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: I AM CURRENTLY USING DVD-X COPY ON THE SIMPLE MODE OR MOVIE ONLY. HOWEVER, TODAY I WAS GETTING 6 SECONDS INTO THE BURN AND THE PROGRAM WOULD LOCK UP. I THEN WENT ON THE INTERNET TO SEARCH WHICH MEDIA HAD TO BE RESPONSIBLE, FOUND OUT AND FROM THE ADVICE OF THE WEB, PLACED ANYTIME DVD BETA ON MY SYSTEM. HOWEVER, I DOWNLOADED THE SYSTEM, MADE SURE ALL THE GREEN CHECKS WERE MARKED ON FEATURE REMOVAL AND , I STARTED DVD COPY PLACED THE EVIL INTO THE 4X BURNER USED THE ADVANCED MODE CHECKING EVERYTHING ON THE DISK TO BE COPIED AND HIT START. FROM THIS, THE PROGRAM LASTED 49% AND AGAIN LOCKED UP MY PC. i THEN WENT BACK TO THIS SITE, READ A LITTLE MORE AND PLACED VOB ON MY PC. HOWEVER, I HAVE NOT THE KNOWLEGE SO FAR ON HOW TO WORK THIS DEVICE. DOES THIS DEVICE HELP DVD X WITH SONY’S DEVICE OR ALONE. PLEASE GIVE ADVICE. ALL I WANT IS MY BACKUP COPY THATS IT. THANK ALL IN ADVANCE THAT CAN AND WILL HELP ME. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

dude you are going to get banned for triple posting

Stop posting like crazy. Do you have any patience? Learn how to read and do research on something that has been covered so many times already. Also, I know u can’t be new to a forum environment and I’m sure you know caps is not necessary and just gets people upset so stop being ignorant.

[u]DIRECTIONS[/u]

[ol]
[li]Download the Beta for ANYDVD (see the quoted post below)
[/li][li]Use DVD Shrink to encode it. (download it, it’s free)[/ol]
[/li]
This is what I did and it worked perfectly.