Resident Evil 4

Because i’ve never done this before,I have to ask.In order to copy games,do you use the write data feature of dfab?I do know I need to use a d/l disc,but is this the correct way to do it?..{side note…My daughter asked me to try it{RE 4}…what a game!!!I no longer need to pay for therapy :bigsmile: }…Props to all you Demi-Gods of the Web :bow:…Bandog

[QUOTE=bandog101;2282329]Because i’ve never done this before,I have to ask.In order to copy games,do you use the write data feature of dfab?I do know I need to use a d/l disc,but is this the correct way to do it?..{side note…My daughter asked me to try it{RE 4}…what a game!!!I no longer need to pay for therapy :bigsmile: }…Props to all you Demi-Gods of the Web :bow:…Bandog[/QUOTE]
I have heard that other members/users have done backups of games and “Write Data” was used, make sure you use good quality media like Verbatim also make sure those D/L disc are [B]made in Singapore[/B]…
also you’ll want the +R type and booktype them to DVD-Rom and burn at 2.4x
you may also want to set DVDFab to use ImgBurn as the burn engine, I have found it is much better at bitsetting.

SJ…The booktype is set to r+ already…use it for dvd’s.As far as media,I’m gonna have to look around because I’ve never used a duel layer before.Since you suggested imgburn I’ve been using it ever since.If you’ve never tried this game before,man it’s awesome.Got it cheap at circiut city before they closed the doors for good.Hey thanx for the info…I’m sure I’ll have more ?'s down the road:doh:…Thanx Demi-God of the Web:bow:…B