Reservation Road Will Not decrypt

vbimport

my dvdfab platinum will not decrypt Reservation Road, it just crashes. any suggestions?

Have you updated to the most current version?

Moved to DVD Fab forum.

Hi abr79990,

The latest version of DVDFab 4.1.2.0 should copy Reservation Road without problem.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

I can attest to this. Version 4.1.2.0 ripped it no problem.

Update, if neccessary, and post back with your results, if you would.

thanks,
7thSinger

[QUOTE=7thSinger;2036407]I can attest to this. Version 4.1.2.0 ripped it no problem.
r[/QUOTE]

Interesting. I have 4.1.2.0 (decrypter version) and did have a problem. After inserting the DVD and allowing it to scan the media, it reported a file size of
401748MB.

I went ahead and tried to rip to see what would happen and it failed. This is what it reported:

22:28:08: Analyzing of DVD started
22:30:33: Task_1 failed! Error=401
22:30:34: Process failed!

[QUOTE=dvhowells;2036695]Interesting. I have 4.1.2.0 (decrypter version) and did have a problem. After inserting the DVD and allowing it to scan the media, it reported a file size of
401748MB.

I went ahead and tried to rip to see what would happen and it failed. This is what it reported:

22:28:08: Analyzing of DVD started
22:30:33: Task_1 failed! Error=401
22:30:34: Process failed![/QUOTE]

I just backed up this movie yesturday using dvd fab platinum 4.1.2.0 and had no problems also.

Hi dvhowells,

Please make sure you have PathPlayer enabled.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

[QUOTE=fengtao;2036855]Please make sure you have PathPlayer enabled.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks Fengtao. That did the trick. I forgot I had disabled when I was troubleshooting another problem.

I had the same problem try doing only the main movie.

[QUOTE=fengtao;2036855]Hi dvhowells,

Please make sure you have PathPlayer enabled.

Best Regards,
Fengtao[/QUOTE]

Thanks this did work for me. My question is why do some discs require this while I have problems with other titles if it is enabled?

[QUOTE=burgman;2045415]Thanks this did work for me. My question is why do some discs require this while I have problems with other titles if it is enabled?[/QUOTE]

Because some dvds that have structural protection need the pathplayer to be enabled. Some dvds that don’t have structural protection have problems with pathplayer enabled.

Exactly why there’s the option you can tick for [I]enable when necessary[/I]

:slight_smile:

where can i find the link to version 4.1.2.0?

There is no link to that version any more, however if you send me a PM with your email address I will be more then happy to send it to you :smiley:

it’s homebody1966@yahoo.com
and thanks 4 ur help

it has been sent :smiley:
hopfully a mod will be nice and delete your email address from your post

You will need a version 4 key. If you bought and paid for version 5 you will not be able to use that