Reservation Road - Success!

I just ripped and burned it in Full Disc. Don’t know what all the fuss was about mine plays perfectly. I know I just watched it.

DVDFab Gold 4120
Path Player Enabled
Jump to first menu
Remove FBI Warnings

[QUOTE=sneakers;2036019]I just ripped and burned it in Full Disc. Don’t know what all the fuss was about mine plays perfectly. I know I just watched it.

DVDFab Gold 4120
Path Player Enabled
Jump to first menu
Remove FBI Warnings[/QUOTE]

dvd fab has no problems with it. The third party programs had the problem

I don’t know why people just don’t buy DVDFab. Make your life a whole lot simpler.

[QUOTE=sneakers;2036069]I don’t know why people just don’t buy DVDFab. Make your life a whole lot simpler.[/QUOTE]

I for one have DVD FAB and Reservation Road ran said 100% but did not finish . I then looked in fab its there but when I tryed to burn to disk. up poped the send info window failed to get file. so I’m doing it again. will hope for success.

Opps my bad it’s Lions for Lambs I’m having trouble with. I will post all info if this attempt fails.

2of12 If it fails then start a new thread of your own so you get better help

Did Lions for Lambs Full Disc no problems either.

:oOk it was my error Disk said 100% but drawer didnt open so I opened it (wrong) this time same thing only I let it go because the mb/s was still going even though it said 100% it took a min or two but then finished fine, Once again I find its not DVD Fab that had the problem.:o

Reservation Road (and Lions for Lambs, since it was brought up) both ripped perfectly.

No problems.