Request Screenshots of HP CD Printing Software

vbimport

I cannot find Epson Artisan 50 for normal prices, not even on Epson site, so I may look for the HP Photosmart D7560

I do not know what the software looks like to print with that printer though and would like to ask if someone could please post screen shots of the HP software so I can compare to the Epson software that I am used to.

Thank you for helping

By all accounts, the HP software is not even worth a look. You should prolly plan on buying software to use with an HP printer. :frowning:

[QUOTE=CDan;2464479]By all accounts, the HP software is not even worth a look. You should prolly plan on buying software to use with an HP printer. :([/QUOTE]

Thank you for reply

I am curious of how the software looks in comparing to Epson Print CD. I would wish to still see screen shots to know in understanding differences.

If Artison 50 becomes available at Epson store or online for $99 USD that would be preferred. But if not, I was hoping to try HP if the software looks ok.

I am not familiar with other printer programs for printing on CD and DVD. Would you have a link I can follow please?

Thank you for helping

[QUOTE=SubZero;2464736]Thank you for reply

I am curious of how the software looks in comparing to Epson Print CD. I would wish to still see screen shots to know in understanding differences.

If Artison 50 becomes available at Epson store or online for $99 USD that would be preferred. But if not, I was hoping to try HP if the software looks ok.

I am not familiar with other printer programs for printing on CD and DVD. Would you have a link I can follow please?

Thank you for helping[/QUOTE]
HP lets you download their software and check it out http://www.hp.com/#Support. Just enter the model # and download the full software package. It appears to be much more basic than Epson’s Print CD. Features like text auto-arch and others appear to be completely missing, and image manipulation pretty simplistic.