Reputable site for swap magic

vbimport

looking to mod my slim ps2 with swap majic to play some ps1 and ps2 back up games.does somebody know a good place on net to buy sm and magic keys2.thanks

You need to tell me your location before i can recommend any sites where you can buy it from.

Swap Magic only plays PS2 backups remember and it doesn’t play games stored on DL DVDs.

You need Breaker Pro to play PS1 games on a PS2.

in live un the u s

I don’t know of any US only sites.

Modchipworld.com are a reputable seller. You might want to contact them first before placing an order. But they’re site does accept US dollars, it’s just that there might be an issue with the shipping method.

We purchased ours here - Ultimate Console Guides

We got the flip top version, swap/coder disc combo. We are very pleased with it, no real issues to speak of, other than a tad bit finicky when loading a couple of games - you have to do the swap sequence just right!

My kid can do the swap procedure better than I can, although he does have much more gaming experience! :smiley:

what is the difference between sm and coder disk.which one would be good for meto play back ups

From the UCG website - Click on the link in my previous post, their site has a lot of good info. that will help you understand better! :slight_smile:

CODER (actually SMD V3.8) is a new member of Swap Magic’s family. It maintains all the features of Swap Magic - excellent compatibility; allow launching programs from USB devices or memories; supports CD/DVD import and backup games, etc. Apart from the above functions, CODER introduces the feature of using Action Replay codes for enhanced game play. The Action Replay codes are cheat codes that help you break records easily with various functions such as infinity lives, infinity energy, max level, etc. From now on, you don’t need to find any other cheating device that works with Swap Magic!

CODER features:

You get  DVD and a CD version. (2 disks, 1 of each)

Supports Action Replay codes for enhanced game play.

Add and save new codes for latest games.

Preloaded over 17,000 cheat codes on over 10,000 games.

Launch program from memory card.

Launch program from USB devices.

Enable playing of import games on PS2.

Works with all PS2 model (Including the latest model v13 board).

Plays PS2 CD/DVD games.

Will not void your PS2 warranty.

Plays CD-R/DVD-R disc on PS2

No ModChip detectable in games.

No extra stress on the laser lens.

No internal modifications or ModChip required to boot your copies and imports.

Use together with Magic Switch Pro, Flip Top Cover or Slide Tool.

TOC refresh mechanism.

This item requires the use of a no-solder modchip, a flip top case, or a slide card. (flip top cases are available here)