Reputable online retailer for genuine TY media

vbimport

so much to read here, my eyes are hurting…so i ask…looking for 50 or 100 pack of genuine 8x or 16x dvd-R Taiyo Yuden media. I can burn up to 16X, but generally burn around 4X for better outcome. I’m tired of spending all this time producing junk and jittery, sputtering movies.
forgive me if I should have posted in the newbie area. thank you.

You could start by telling us where in the world you are - there are some good shops selling Verbatim and/or TY both in the U.S. and in Europe but for obvious reasons it depends on where you are.

It would help a lot if you told us where in the world you are located.

EDIT: SeanW was quicker.

Review the forum “Online Retailers: Reviews and Experiences”

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f162/

Also note that the good stuff is not just Taiyo Yuden, most Verbatims (using a proprietary AZO dye) are of a very high standard as well, by some views more consistent even than Taiyo Yuden.

If you tell us where you are, the crew here can recommend some webshop/media/write strategy, that should get you much better burn results.

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2147344]It would help a lot if you told us where in the world you are located.

EDIT: SeanW was quicker.[/QUOTE]
sorry, usa indiana. didn’t think it mattered too much since i would be buying on-line. thank you for the help.

[QUOTE=SeanW;2147366]Also note that the good stuff is not just Taiyo Yuden, most Verbatims (using a proprietary AZO dye) are of a very high standard as well, by some views more consistent even than Taiyo Yuden.

If you tell us where you are, the crew here can recommend some webshop/media/write strategy, that should get you much better burn results.[/QUOTE]
verbatim is fine. thought process would be getting a dealer who handled only the real thing, keeping me from getting fake. thank you

Our members in the U.S. often recommend Rima.com for Taiyo Yuden and other blank media.

If this is your first time buying, then I would go with Rima.com. You can’t go wrong with them. They only carry Premium Taiyo Yuden media, in cakeboxes (Value Line TY media is usually tapewrapped).

just ordered genuine TY from meritline. thx for the help.

supermediastore

[QUOTE=drmax1111;2147548]just ordered genuine TY from meritline. thx for the help.[/QUOTE]

How do you know they are genuine?

I always buy from rima.com.

I find Verbatim is as good as TY, if not better, in my burners.

[QUOTE=steve b;2149305]How do you know they are genuine?[/QUOTE]
Research…Trust…Purchased for less…received and I.D’d as the real stuff.