Reputable free proxy services and How to set the PC

vbimport

Could anyone guide me on a step by step process to get a proxy service working to anonymize my Internet access, Particularly to sign a program that is dowloaded to my pc and not just via a browser to connect to the the Net.
Thank you

Google is your best friend here just do a simple search and you will find plenty of proxy but you have to read about each one and find the pro and con of which one will best fit what you looking for.

What is your purpose of anonymizing your data?

[QUOTE=Mr. Belvedere;2513652]What is your purpose of anonymizing your data?[/QUOTE]

Presumably that’s a secret. :bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2513658]Presumably that’s a secret. :bigsmile:
[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE] Stop messing with my social engineering :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Mr. Belvedere;2513746]Stop messing with my social engineering :)[/QUOTE]

LOL, didn’t mean to thwart your evil plans Mr. B! :slight_smile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2514119]LOL, didn’t mean to thwart your evil plans Mr. B! :slight_smile:

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

I did not understand this remark Mr/Mrs/Mz moderator

[QUOTE=Wombler;2513658]Presumably that’s a secret. :bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]
why do i need to be anonymizing my movements in the net? simply cause i want to be as private as possible for everyone except those i want to connect with, and even in that case i dont want my real IP to show. I only have legitimate activities, nothing shadowy or illegal. No conspiracy theory in here, just an uncanny interest in keeping myself off anyone’s radar screens. Hope this puts your concerns out to rest.:cool:

[QUOTE=MSWhip;2514977]why do i need to be anonymizing my movements in the net? simply cause i want to be as private as possible for everyone except those i want to connect with, and even in that case i dont want my real IP to show. I only have legitimate activities, nothing shadowy or illegal. No conspiracy theory in here, just an uncanny interest in keeping myself off anyone’s radar screens. Hope this puts your concerns out to rest.:cool:[/QUOTE]

Apologies if I’ve confused you.

I have no concerns regarding why you want to use this and as far as I’m concerned there’s no need to explain.

That’s basically what I was hinting at in my earlier post.

The other comment was just a joke responding to Mr B’s one earlier. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]