Reports a blank disc after burn process

vbimport

For some reason I just encountered a problem when I burn a disc it reports back after i check that its blank. I burned with my Microsoft Zune software and Nero 8. I first realized this when i went to go burn .bin .cue files with nero and it didnt work but it did work with Imgburn. I tried burning a few cd-rs later with music and it just reports a blank disc after burn. I have a TS-L632D on my laptop. Its really stange have no idea whats going on.

Sounds like a driver problem.

also, is Incd installed?

[quote=chef;2100681]Sounds like a driver problem.

also, is Incd installed?[/quote]

Thanks responding =) I was going to look for drivers yesterday but i didnt even have time to look for them yesterday. To tell you the truth i’m not sure but I dont think I have it installed(Incd). Doesnt that usually install when you install nero? Also I was using the Sony Audio CD-R’s to burn with.

Start up nero cd dvd speed, insert the disc and click on disc info…

What does it show you?

[quote=chef;2101246]Start up nero cd dvd speed, insert the disc and click on disc info…

What does it show you?[/quote]

when i put the disc that supposedly had music on it it just froze up… when i put a blank in it just reports it as a blank with the manufacturer and min/max burn speed

Follow HOW TO … Delete the Upper & Lower Filters! in my sig.