Replacement remote control

vbimport

anyone know where i can get a replacement remote control for a walker tv dvd combi model no. WPB21DVD? any help really appreciated as cant use tv at the min…

Just get a good universal remote.

[QUOTE=mel3708;2605180]anyone know where i can get a replacement remote control for a walker tv dvd combi model no. WPB21DVD? any help really appreciated as cant use tv at the min…[/QUOTE]

Walker is an unusual make and from what I’m led to believe they’re only sold in Ireland and are based on Mitsubishi technology.

If that’s the case then any of the ‘One For All’ remotes should do the trick.

Pick one up from Argos then you can test and return it for a refund if you’re not happy.

Here’s the cheapest one but they do a range of them if you’re looking for additional functionality.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Thanks a million Wombler, have a universal remote here but doesn’t have an av button, its my sons tv and he uses it for his playstation and dvd player. checked out the argos page so hopefully we can get him one. Thanks again…

[QUOTE=mel3708;2605221]Thanks a million Wombler, have a universal remote here but doesn’t have an av button, its my sons tv and he uses it for his playstation and dvd player. checked out the argos page so hopefully we can get him one. Thanks again…[/QUOTE]

No problem.

If that doesn’t work though you may need a fully programmable remote which is why I’d suggested Argos as they’re cheap and it’s easy to return things.

If Walker isn’t listed then try the Mitsubishi codes although that particular remote seems to have some sort of search feature if the suggested codes don’t work or if the brand isn’t listed (according to the ‘One For All’ website).

[B]Wombler[/B]