Reno Talks Tough on Piracy

vbimport

I just posted the article Reno Talks Tough on Piracy….

Submitted by: arnesr
Source: http://www.wired.com/

“I’m troubled by the growing signs that (intellectual property) piracy is now being undertaken by organized crime groups,” Reno said at a…

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/824-Reno-Talks-Tough-on-Piracy___.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/824-Reno-Talks-Tough-on-Piracy___.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

Since when is it possible to commit a crime against intellectual property when you copy Microsoft programs???

CdFreaks rules!!!

Yeah, Perfect words,
organized crime groups…
indeed thats what we are

Greetings to the great xxx

bollocks -

it aint criminals who copy cds, its ordinary people! yes lets extradite the whole of europe to the US! hey where has europe gone - gone to the US. (hell thats scary actually - from a UK prospective). I’ve given copies of cds to all sorts of people - some in authority!

long live CDFREAKS!

For offer:

All Twilights
XTC
CB 53
M16

lol

yeah we are the computer cosa nostra!!!

Oh my god Janet is spoutin off shit again. Clinton admin doesn’t have much more time so they have to jump on bandwagons to look good. Like the whole piracy issue. God I can’t wait till Reno is gone.

I can’t believe the nerve of these people. So its a crime to copy a few CDs but its not a crime to admittingly rip off the consumers with inflated prices, its not a crime to load the prices ten fold to maximise profit.
So this an intellectual property crime! and all involved have to be extradited. So this means that more than half the Asian nation combined have to be extradited for these so called intellectual crimes, yeh right!!!

I tell you what you are troubled with Ms. Reno,
You are troubled with excessive gas that is caused by constipation that often results in talking of your ass a lot.
Next time before getting excited and opening your Intellectual trap with BIG BIG words and dribbling shitless garbage and making a fool out of your self, to secure your votes for the next term, I suggest you change your public relation officer. Cause lady you don’t know fuck all about what piracy is.

FUCKING AMERICANS AGAIN

IF THEY DONT LIKE PIRACY - LETS DO SOMETHING THEY DO LIKE!

LETS ASSASINATE FOROUGN LEADERS, DROM CLUSTER-BOMBS AND CRUISE MISSILES ON SMALL COUNTRYS AND USE OUR COMPUTERS TO DESIGN OPTIMISED NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

ALL THINGS THE U.S. APROVES OF!!!
F-U-C-K-E-R-S

On second thought maybe ‘1’ is right.
EUROPE should ALL go to the U.S.
(AND KICK THERE FUCKING ASS!)

To Dark-Shadow as a US citizen I couldn’t agree with you more. Are government has their heads shoved so far up their ass they put away hackers and pot smokers for life (and soon to be software pirates)yet the let murderers out in a couple years on good behavior. Sad sad times.

Sory for you puckster,
but fuck the damned yanks
cd freaks forever

So can Some one tell me what crawled up Europes ASS and died. Oh and buy the way Dark-Shadow come on over and give it your best shot bitch.

Signed–Proud American

Hey Gorias

half the u.s. army/airforce lives outside my house in u.k.
(we are a ocupied country!)
the other half of us-forces are in the middle-east dropping there tax-payers money(including the sales tax from gorias crd’s) on iraq.

WHO THE FUCK IS GONNA DEFEND YOUR ASS IF I DO COME OVER?
up the river from NYC is a power-gridswitch, if it went boom - you would have no power for 6 weeks minimum!

NEVER UNDER-ESTIMATE THE POWER OF A PISSED-OFF EUROPEAN!!!

YOU OCCUPIE OUR COUNTRYS WITH YOUR MILLITARY. WE WILL REMEMBER THAT ‘FOREVER’!!!

uhh, yeah right. Time to wake up sunshine…