Rendition won't copy

vbimport

with dvdfab anyone else having this problem

Backed this one up yesterday using 4062 with no problem. Worked great.:bow:

I also was able to backup the full disc with no problems at all…Bob…:iagree:

rip it with dvdfab hd decrypter which is free and then burn it with either dvd fab plat. or whattever other program you use

I also backed up full disc no problem DVDFab Plat 4.0.6.2

bean55

I am using DVDFab HD 4.0.6.2 and got a “Process Failed” message when trying to backup Rendition. I tried using Full Disc and checked to remove warning and jump to main title upon insertion.

Tried again with Main Movie only and that worked.

I am trying again with Full Disc and not checking any options.

Worked fine, Full Disc with no options checked.

thank all for the advice on using dvd fab 4.06.2…just got finished using it and burned perfect copy …my hats off to all

I tried using Fab version 4.0.6.2 in full disc mode and it still didn’t work. I don’t know why. It plays fine on my PC but not on my DVD player or other DVD players that I’ve tried. Please help. I used the new Fab version 4.0.8.0 and that doesn’t work either. Any help would be apprecitated. Thanks.

[QUOTE=jmazz;2010452]I tried using Fab version 4.0.6.2 in full disc mode and it still didn’t work. I don’t know why. It plays fine on my PC but not on my DVD player or other DVD players that I’ve tried. Please help. I used the new Fab version 4.0.8.0 and that doesn’t work either. Any help would be apprecitated. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Are you using +R disc to burn to and if so are you setting them to Booktype(DVD-Rom), what speed are you using for write speed

I’m using DVD-R discs to burn and I’m burning at 4x. I tried going straight to main menu and it works but then it freezes not to long into the movie. I’m at a loss with this movie. I’ve noticed that other people are having problems with this movie as well while searching for solutions in the forum.

I wonder if there is a bad pressing with this movie.
I had to exhange it three times before I bought a dvd that worked for making a copy.
A friend had a similar problem.
So, exchange till it works.

I finally got it to work. I just used FAB version 4.0.6.5 in full disc mode and it copied perfectly. Must be a bug in the new version that causes problems.