Renaming ipod movie after using DVDFAB

vbimport

When I convert a movie to ipod touch using DVDFAB, lets say that it names it 10000 BC.Title1.DVDRip.m4v. If I rename it to 10000BC.m4v, the file name changes. However, when I use put this movie in iTunes, it will still say the file is called 10000 BC.Title1.DVDRip.m4v. Is there any way to get around this problem?

You can specify the output filename etc. on the Conversion Settings page of DVD to Mobile. A button to access the page come up after you click NEXT. Just delete the default filenames and titles and type in whatever you like.

[QUOTE=signals;2179870]You can specify the output filename etc. on the Conversion Settings page of DVD to Mobile. A button to access the page come up after you click NEXT. Just delete the default filenames and titles and type in whatever you like.[/QUOTE]

I know about this, but I’m talking about after the movie has already been converted.

I do it by using the “Get Info” option when you right click on the file in itunes. This allows you to set the name as well as other information tags