Rename my music

vbimport

Hay I have a question.
(Sory for bad grammer, I am not English)

I have a folder with 28k mp3’s in an most of them is unknown title and artist, so i was wondering if there is a program that can look the song up on the internet and automaticaly give it a title and artist and album info? I have been searching the net for some time now but still cant find any program able to do that.

Thanx in advance for the advice.:bow:

http://www.mediamonkey.com/

I have tried media monkey. but u see the problem is i dont know sometimes who the artist is or what the song name is? maby i just dont know how to use the program. I there any step-by-step on how to use the program to its full potential?

Tnx for reply btw

Yes, there’s an excellent wiki.

WinAmp has music recognition software, called ‘Auto-Tag’. It ‘listens’ to the song and checks it against the GraceNote data base. It’s pretty good about Artist and Title, but with so many ‘Best of’ albums out there it sometimes gets Album wrong.

[QUOTE=olyteddy;2491717]WinAmp has music recognition software, called ‘Auto-Tag’. It ‘listens’ to the song and checks it against the GraceNote data base. It’s pretty good about Artist and Title, but with so many ‘Best of’ albums out there it sometimes gets Album wrong.[/QUOTE]

Thank you man, this was exactly what I was looking for. I have been looking for something like this for long time, i have tried many programs while i was sitting with this for years. Thank you allot.:clap: